The integra editor works in logic pro as an A U plugin according to Victor but I haven't had a chance to try it for myself.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Samuel Wilkins
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 2:37 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Changing Midi Events

Hello Slau, thank you for that.  I'll need to buy a specific keyboard to
work with Integra for the Integra settings.

On 25/06/2016 23:51, Slau Halatyn wrote:
Hi Samuel,

first, regarding tuning of individual drums, that's something you'll need to do from the Integra rather than from within Pro Tools. As the Integra is an external module rather than a virtual instrument, the editing of sounds would need to be done on the unit itself. That said, I'm aware that there's an IOS app that offers some degree of access for editing the Integra. I've had limited success and haven't spent much time with that app so I can't offer any guidance on that front. Further, if I'm not mistaken, I think I heard about an editor application for the Integra. I've never used it but it's entirely possible that it does exist and perhaps it might offer some degree of accessibility. It's probably a cross-platform application so I wouldn't have high hopes but who knows.

In terms of editing MIDI Events, I've pasted below a series of steps that were geared more toward trouble shooting problems somebody was having with editing events in the MIDI Event List but it should give you a picture of some of the steps you'll need to take. Hope it helps.

Slau

1. I'd make sure no other applications are running except Pro Tools.
2. I would close all windows except for the Mix and Edit windows and I would keep the Edit window as the foremost window. 3. I'd press Control-Option-f2 twice in a row to open the window chooser menu and make sure that there are no other windows like system dialogs open. 4. I'd enter the approximate bar/beat location where I want to edit by using the numeric keypad.
5. I'd press Option-= (equals) to open the MIDI Event List.
6. I'd use voiceOver to navigate to the value I want to change.
7. I'd click once on that event to select it.
8. I'd press Command-h to make sure the event is focused visibly in the MIDI Event List window.
9. I'd navigate to the field I want to change.
10. I'd simply use Control-Option-Shift along with the Space Bar twice to double-click the field. 11. I'd type in the value I want and I'd press Return on the qwerty keyboard and I mean Return not Enter on the Numeric keypad.