Hello,

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this problem.  I know of no
other.  I am trying to use ptplot in an applet and it freezes the
compouter (no mouse, etc.) with both IE and Netscape in MS Windows.
This happens with most systems but not all.  One computer can
successfully view the pages containing the applets.  I have tried
compiling ptplot with 1.1.8 in jbuilder 3 and still no difference.

david koski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]