Daniel Pittman a écrit :
It would be great to improve that, from our point of view, but I
wonder a bit: when is this a killer problem for everyone?

We are using puppet only interactively, on command line. When writing your manifests, you can try to apply your freshly written module a couple of times to check if it works as expected. If each Puppet run takes one minute or more (as it is the case currently), it is really annoying for the admin. Moreover, users do not understand why it needs 40 sec to simply copy a file when running "puppet agent -t --tags foo" It is difficult for me sometimes to explain them that Puppet is such a great tool :)

Aurélien