> * Environments and the workflow surrounding them
>
> There is already UsingMultipleEnvironments, which has all the
> technical
> stuff. Perhaps a few sentences about how to use the production,
> testing,
> and development environment.

I'd love to be able to update that down the line (probably later this year when
we move to 0.25 and start using the environment support).  We had some very
specific ideas in mind for our use of environments with Git which i think may
be particularly useful for those institutions such as ours where we have formal
change management processes and vetting required from multiple stakeholders in
different departments, making fullscale migration difficult.  I'll see if i can
draft something up.

--
Digant C Kasundra <dig...@stanford.edu>
Technical Lead, ITS Unix Systems and Applications, Stanford University