> I think you're in desperate need of a history lesson in what happened in the
> cases where people tried to contribute or suggest improvements wrt dashboard.

If there is such a percieved lack of interest, this is something I
would like to rectify.   (Also don't miscontrue an inability to
implement RFEs with a lack of interest... the phrase "patches
accepted" is often thrown around but exists for a reason, right?)

That all being said, the past is just that.   A seperate list for
dashboard discussion and development probably makes sense so we can
get this going in higher gear.

While it mainly serves external nodes now, there are a lot of
interesting places it can go -- and we would definitely like
everyone's ideas on that.

--Michael