On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 09:41:39PM +0000, R.I.Pienaar wrote:
> (forced to top post due to your html email)
>
> You cant avoid the scoping issues cos its broken.  You can work around them
> though.

To be honest I always found the current scoping kind of clear (because I
thought of include like of »open a new block/subscope and drop the class
contents right here«. What I always considered wrong was that you can include a
class more then once and it surprised me that it works. So you state
that the include should always happen in top (node) scope? At least the
multiple include whould then be sane.

And 2 short questions:
- Do parametrised classes behave any different from included classes
  (regarding the scope)
- How would a parametrised class inherit from another parametrised
  class?

-Stefan