treydock wrote:
The report processor was synced to /var/lib/puppet/lib/reports/ .  I
enabled puppetmaster to run in debug mode but haven't seen anything
mentioning reports when I run test runs.  I purposly misspelled a
module for the puppetmaster and run puppetd --test, but no reports
except those in puppet-dashboard.  I could be looking in the wrong
place.  Here's the debug output of the failed puppet run...(hostname
replaced)

Can I get the master log please. That's where the report is triggered.

Regards

James