On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Nick Fagerlund
<nick.fagerl...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:
> Anyway, back to the point: I recommend that you start a new thread on this
> group talking about what you and your people need in terms of module
> documentation formats. Ryan Coleman, the product owner for modules and the
> Puppet Forge, is the person who will be figuring out our requirements for
> that tool going forward, and I think he's already been doing some thinking
> about it, but he could use your input and real-life use cases.

Yep, thanks Nick!

I have indeed been thinking about this tool a lot lately and will be
getting some improvements to it into the pipeline soon. To that end,
I'd absolutely to hear more about what you want to achieve. Nevermind
what the tool does today.. what did you want to do with it?

As Nick said, starting a new thread about what you want from the tool
would be awesome. Please do!