Hi!

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Wolf Noble <wno...@datapipe.com> wrote:
> Hi Gang,
>
> My colleagues and I are contemplating refactoring our modules to take
> advantage of the "roles/profiles" paradigm suggested by Craig Dunn in his
> blog post found here:
> http://www.craigdunn.org/2012/05/239/

I think I've seen this one before and got curious about it as well.
It seems that Craig is advocating 1-1 mapping between nodes
and roles and that makes me think of the 'roles' as a sort of
poor man's ENC. As such, I'd be very curious to hear what
kind of issues do you think it will help you solve.

Now, having 'profiles' as the place to handle inter-module
dependencies seems like a pretty good idea.

Thanks,
Roman.