On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:43:24 PM UTC-5, Björn Becker wrote:

> I guess that my module isn't best practice:

Actually, yes, it's pretty bad.  My apologies for being blunt.
Specifically,

   1. You are polluting the global namespace with your defined-type names.
   2. Each manifest file in your module should contain exactly one class
   definition or one defined type.
   3. Defined types should represent resources (at some level of
   abstraction) as opposed to actions, and their names should be nouns, not
   verbs.
   4. It is often good practice for defined types to actually use their
   titles.  On the flip side, it is poor practice to define type parameters
   that duplicate the title, or to use titles that are redundant with the type
   name and / or a characteristic property.

Some might also suggest breaking up that big defined type into smaller
pieces, as indeed the partial code in my previous response starts to do.  I
don't think there's necessarily a clear best practice there, but organizing
the module as a collection of smaller pieces could make it easier to
understand and maintain.

John