Hi,

The way we plan is to have the package compyte[1] that is already used
by PyCUDA and PyOpenCL contain the new code. This package will be a
dependency of PyCUDA, PyOpenCL, Theano and any other people that want
to use the same interface directly.

I think it is not complicated, but I never did a distro package. Is
that ok for you?

We create a new mailing list to discuss the creation of the gpu ndarray[2]

So this thread will be moved there. We encourage all people that want
to have a look or participate in this, to subscribe. Early choice will
have important long term impact.

thanks

Frédéric Bastien

[1] https://github.com/inducer/compyte