*5 more sleeps (not including extra naps) until the 20th & 2.0 release day.*

A few little releases in a busy few days.

python3 -m pip install pygame==2.0.0.dev22

https://github.com/pygame/pygame/releases/tag/2.0.0.dev22
https://github.com/pygame/pygame/releases/tag/2.0.0.dev20
https://github.com/pygame/pygame/releases/tag/2.0.0.dev18

Several very difficult to find and fix issues with alpha blending were
fixed in this release.

   - First pass at backwards compatible pygame alpha blit
   <https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/2213> by @MyreMylar
   <https://github.com/MyreMylar>

The new alpha blitter has an SSE2 and arm NEON implementation, and keeps
compatibility with pygame 1.

Also some progress on other issues, including these...

   - Fix twitchy key tests on raspi
   <https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/2234> by @ankith26
   <https://github.com/ankith26>
   - Better unit tests for event module
   <https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/2236> by @ankith26
   <https://github.com/ankith26>
   - Fix messed up SSE 4.2 removal
   <https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/2233>

More compatible manylinux wheels (Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic and CPUs without SSE
4.2), some documentation improvements, and pygame.midi fixes.

   - Disable SSE 4.2 stuff because it does not do runtime detection on old
   CPUs. <https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/2228>
   - Use manylinux2010 for pypy and manylinux1 for other pythons
   <https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/2229>
   - Doc updates (SDL2 -> pygame 2)
   <https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/2211> by @ankith26
   <https://github.com/ankith26>
   - Fix pygame.midi so tests and example runs on py3 and py2
   <https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/2230>

Thanks to everyone.

ciao!
(for now)