Hello,

I have released a new snapshot of pygtk, that will probably become 0.5.11.
It contains the __[gs]etattr__ additions, and I have implemented a
(null-ok) tag for the .defs files that produces code so that None can be
passed in place of a string or GtkObject or boxed type (GdkFont/GdkColor
etc).

I have added tested these changes with the testgtk.py example, and haven't
seen any errors yet.  If you do find some, please report them so I can fix
them.

If you can think of some more functions that should accept None instead of
a string or object, report that here as well.

I will release the final 0.5.11 once I propagate some of these useful
features to the GNOME portion.

The new release is available at
ftp://ftp.daa.com.au/pub/james/pygtk-SNAP-19990219.tar.gz

Ah well,  I'm off to the free Custard concert down at UWA now.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/