Alright, I have made a change so that when you assign to attributes of a
GtkObject, they are visible from callbacks (which previously they weren't,
because of reference counting related difficulties).

The question was whether this would have any negative impact on people who
subclass the GtkObjects in their programs.  I haven't looked into this too
closely, so am not sure of the implications of this change yet.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/