Hello,

I have put up another snapshot of pygtk (hopefully the last before 0.5.13
or 0.6.0 depending on what name seems more appropriate).  This version
requires gtk+ 1.2.1 or later.

It contains a number of small bugs I found and people sent in.  It also
fixes up threading a bit more.  I realised that the previous snapshot did
not enable threading inside gtk+.  This snapshot now links _gtkmodule
against the gthread library and calls g_thread_init() if python was
compiled with thread support.

It is available from
  ftp://ftp.daa.com.au/pub/james/python/pygtk-SNAP-19990420.tar.gz

James Henstridge.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/