Quoting James Henstridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The only problem with that change is that for the GtkObject class, __o
> gets translated to _GtkObject__o, while for GtkWidget it changes to
> _GtkWidget__o.  I want that attribute to be accesible from descendents of
> the class and other functions that know about accessing the _o attribute.
> Because of this, the double underscore is not a good idea for this.

__o__ should work (the double underscore at the beginning is only
replaced by the class if there are no underscores at the end). Proof:

>>> class x:
>>> dir (x)

--
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla             Team AMIGA     AROS Head of Development
Author of XDME, ResTrackLib, CInt.                     <http://www.aros.org/>