On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 11:26:29 +0800
"James Henstridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
..
> This would produce the following tree:
>   +-node1
>   |  +-node4
>   |  |  +-node5
>   |  +-node3
>   +-node2
..

Cool.
I have pretty much everything working with a GtkCTree, now.
Thanks!

I have a few more questions.  What are the default key bindings?
Obviously up and down arrow move, space is for selecting.
Are there keybindings for expanding or collapsing? If not,
can someone provide a suggestion as to how to accomplish that?
My goal is a completely navigatable CTree.

--
The Amazing* Jon Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
C and Python Programmer, Code Gardener