Steve McClure wrote:

The theme is specific to the desktop and varies with each
installation.

then, how can i maintain the nice looking independently of the system/installation my code is running on??

Do you not like the color of your text input
boxes, or do you like rounded buttons versus squarish buttons.  Or do
you need a widget that doesn't function at all like any other out there?

i just not like the color/shape/etc of the default pygtk installation i want to improve it and keep it consistent independently of the system/installation my code is running on...no matter the system i run the code on or the theme is installed, i want the nice looking to remain intact...how is it possible?

Sorry for being so insistent, but this point is very important for my application....
i apprettiate any help or suggestion...

Regards
Juan