Perhaps this is a known problem, but I thought I would bring it up.

The .cdg tracks I just ripped look normal at the beginning of a song,
but the longer you play them, the more random mis-colored artifacts
start to show up on the screen.  It's like random chunks of text don't
get erased properly and start to muck up the screen over time.  It
gets very distracting later in a songs.  I can take a screen shot if you
aren't sure what I'm talking about.

The funny thing is, I've seen these same problems on two separate
commercial karaoke players, one at a bar and another on a home system.
At the karaoke bar, the artifacts continued to acummulate over time on
several songs and eventually the system crashed and they had to restart
it.  Fun stuff.

Thoughts?
tim