On Dec 18, 2007, at 1:44 AM, Christoph Haas wrote:

It's bad enough that I have to copy the "SQLAlchemy in a hurry" article
for every project. I wouldn't mind if Pylons came with a tighter
integration of SQLAlchemy just like we had with pylons.database.
And be it that the "in a hurry" setup is put into model/__init__.py and
commented out by default.

We plan on having a prompt during creation of new templates, that asks you if you want the SQLAlchemy 0.4. I'll see if I can get that added today actually, its ticket:
http://pylonshq.com/project/pylonshq/ticket/328

Cheers,
Ben