Dear all,

Ben and I have started thinking again about what really makes Pylons
different from other web frameworks and how we can best highlight those
differences in the Pylons marketing to help attract people to the
community and see Pylons gain further recognition and adoption.

As part of the process we'd like to hire a professional designer to
create a new and striking logo for Pylons but we don't know of anyone
suitable ourselves so I'd like to send out a challenge: Does anyone on
the list know a top notch logo designer who they can recommend and who
might be interested in helping us design a fresh Pylons logo?

Any recommendations will be much appreciated and after we've discussed
the options here on the list we'll commission the person whose work best
reflects Pylons.

Cheers,

James