On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Michael Merickel <mmeri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a reason that a pyramid_sqla template does not add 'pyramid_sqla'
> as a dependency of the generated project, considering that the project is
> doing imports from the pyramid_sqla package?

Oh, that makes sense. It never came up during development because
oyramid_sqla was already installed in order to create the application.
Done.

> Also, is there a reason that the template creates websetup.py as well as
> scripts/create_db.py?

Removed websetup.py. I was going back and forth on which one to keep,
but console scripts are more flexible than websetup.py (you can pass
arguments to them and have mutliple scripts). Also, most of websetup's
superclass code is for making files, which is irrelevant if you're
just creating database tables.

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>