On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Chris McDonough <chr...@plope.com> wrote:
> Also, FWIW, I'd (reverting my prior arguments to the contrary, which I
> already did here:
> https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/issues/closed#issue/44) consider
> making models a package

What do others think? I initially preferred a package because it's
directly expandable for larger models. But it was required in Pylons
only because of meta.py. I think Pylons previously had model.py
earlier, although I may be remembering wrong. A single module is
parallel with handlers.py, views.py, etc, as we ship them. Do most
Pylons programmers find themselves using multiple model modules most
of the time?

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>