Hi Andi,
# so sorry for typo in the past

Thank you for reply.

> I would be the one to put it up there but first you would have to re-write
> it in Apache Forest syntax, the software we use to produce the HTML on the
> Lucene web sites.
OK, I'm going to follow what you tell me, using software.

> But before you do, I'd very much like to find someone independent who can
> verify the accuracy and validity of your translation.
I agree with you. I also want to ask someone to check that my
translation is proper or not.
I'm sure there is a few misunderstanding since my English skill is not high. :(
It's pleasure that someone find the faults of translation, because the
translation become more good one.

> Let's wait and see if someone steps forward...
I will try to find reviewer in the pylucene-ja community, or person
related to Apache project.
Anyway, I'm waiting.

Thanks !

Tetsuya