On May 29, 2008, at 3:45 AM, "Peter MacRobert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, scrap that last question... "make install" sorted it out. duh :-)

Everything seems to be working A-ok. Now I need a good starting point on how to actually _use_ lucene in a Python (Django) application. Any good tutorials I can start on?

There are lots of samples in the source tree. In particular, all the samples from the "Lucene in Action" book got ported to PyLucene.

Andi..

Ta for all the help.

P.