Hi,

Some suggestions:

1) Header file display.
2) Filelist : show a directory as a list, to avoid repeated "load" commands.
3) Ramachandran plots : I keep meaning to try dynoplot on the hybrid
pymol, but never do.
4) Secondary structure display.

Oh the list is endless! But number one suggestion (suggestion 0, in fact) is :

0) Tutorial on writing aqua plugins.

Then we can make the others ourselves...

gilleain