Hi there

Just a short comment to your email Michael (thanks for your thoughts onj this matter BTW ;-):

One of the current major discussions about how to capitalize
on Open Source as a business model is just that - learning/training.

So I think you are on to something there Michael - both regarding the technical aspects and the project management/developer process aspects. Sprinting combines them both ;-)

Cheers

Bea