On 11/03/2022 10.18, Marc-Andre Lemburg wrote:
I think the list is missing some important platforms which we do
support (looking at configure):

* Linux on 32-bit ARM platforms, e.g. for Raspberry Pis
* Linux on Android
* AIX
* Cygwin
* NetBSD/OpenBSD
* musl instead of glibc for Linux, e.g. for Alpine images

These platforms are missing on purpose. None of these platforms have a stable buildbot and tests are failing on most of them.

- Greg is running an unstable buildbot on an RPi at home, so RPi may fit into Tier 3.

- Alpine / musl is not supported, because our test suite is failing due to bugs and missing features in musl libc.

- NetBSD and OpenBSD are in a similar state as Alpine: no stable buildbot and AFAIK tests are failing

- Android is no longer actively maintained

- Cygwin and MinGW are officially unsupported, see bpo-45537 and bpo-45538