On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 at 21:30, Terry Reedy <tjre...@udel.edu> wrote:

I opened the bug https://bugs.python.org/issue44921 . Anyway, this
does not change the insinuation I got here.

> In any case, drop this tread, which started off wrongly.

This thread will be dropped when Steven will give me the excuses for
the unacceptable insinuation he wrote:

---
On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 12:54, Steven D'Aprano <st...@pearwood.info> wrote:
> Are you looking for upvotes on StackOverflow
---

> 2. This post has the form of spam

I asked for help, because I didn't know __nothing__ about what Monica
replied to me in the SO answer. And you say to me my post seems spam?
This is __not__ the way I was accustomed to be treated by the Py
Community!

> "up"? There is no update. A ping after just 4 days is a bit spammy.

Ooooooh. __Four__ days is spam. IMHO this is a bit offensive! 5 days
are a working week! Are you a Treant?

> On 8/15/2021 10:22 AM, Marco Sulla wrote:
> (without quoting his previous message>
> > On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 12:54, Steven D'Aprano <st...@pearwood.info> wrote:
> >> Are you looking for upvotes on StackOverflow
>
> A perhaps snarky response to a slightly spammy pair of posts.

Snarky? Subtle insinuation, IMHO. And you continue to mark my post as
spammy, when I simply tried to get help! This is unacceptable!

> As Chris implied, the second 'sentence' is not grammatical English

Oh, this is enough. The sense of the phrase was very clear and you all
have understood it. Remarking grammatical errors is a gross violation
of the Netiquette. I ask __immediately__ the intervent of a moderator,
even if I quite sure, since I'm mister No One and you are Terry Reed
and Steven D'Aprano, that this will be against me X-D