On 2021-08-15 22:50, Marco Sulla wrote:
On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 at 23:33, Tim Peters <tim.pet...@gmail.com>
wrote:ople have said now, including me, they had no idea what
you meant.by "I pretend your immediate excuses". It's not a complaint
that it's expressed inelegantly, but that they can't make _any_ sense
of it. By my count, this is at least the second time you've declined
to explain what you meant, but instead implied the person who said
they couldn't understand it was being dishonest.

I repeat, even the worst AI will understand from the context what I
meant. But let me do a very rude example:

What if I said to Steven "I pretend immediate suck my $%#$"? Do you
think you and the others will not understand the sense? :D

C'Mon, you are offending my poor intelligence.

As I wanted to say, I pretend from Steven his excuses for his
insinuation, immediately. Is this clear now, or must I take an English
course at Cambridge?

I can figure it out, but I still find it very unclear and oddly phrased, and I'm a native English speaker of <cough> years. And the sentence "I pretend from Steven his excuses for his insinuation, immediately" is just as odd.