If we're not shipping it, we should just move it out of the way.

Otherwise, there are a few places in the various Windows packages that will need it to be explicitly excluded. We should already have similar exclusions for the test suite and a few other modules, but they're a bit scattered around PC, PCbuild and Tools/msi. Easier to just remove it from Lib.

Cheers,
Steve