You mean Twisted support, because library support is at the point where
there are fewer actively maintained packages not yet ported than those which
are.  Of course if your Python experience is hyper-focused to one framework
that isn't ported yet, it will certainly seem like a lot, and you guys who
run #Python are clearly hyper-focused on Twisted.

Great example of the current state: about an hour ago I needed an inotify
Python package for a Py3 project.  I googled for "Python inotify", found
pyinotify, saw that they have several recent releases but no mention of Py3,
typed "sudo emerge -av pyinotify", and it installed pyinotify for Python
2.6, 3.1, and 3.2_pre at the same time.  Run python interactively, imports
and works great.

Portage (Gentoo's package system, emerge being the primary command) is
Python based and fully ported to Python 3.  Most of my workstations and
production servers report "/usr/bin/python --version" as "Python 3.1.2"
(Python 2.6 is /usr/bin/python2), my Apache's mod_wsgi is compiled for
Python 3 and save for a few Django and Trac sites (fastcgi) all of my
Python-based webapps run on it. CherryPy and SQLAlchemy have had Py3 support
for some time.

I can name in a short list the legacy Python packages I use:

   - Django
   - Trac
   - Mercurial (they have a Summer of Code student working to port it now)
   - PIL (apparently will have a Python 3 release out soon)
   - pygtk (Python 3 support planned for Gnome 3 in a few months)
   - xmpppy

The list of Python 3 packages I use regularly is at least 50 names long and
I have only contributed to porting a dozen or so of those.

This anti-Py3 rhetoric is damaging to the community and needs to stop.
We're moving forward toward Python 3.2 and beyond, complaining about it only
saps valuable developer time (including your own) from getting these
libraries you need ported faster.