> Georg and I have been working on converting the SVN repository to
> Mercurial. We can now present you a test repository (actually, two).

Thanks for working on this!

How do you want bugs reported?

Can you please update the PEP? I see at least the following deviations:
- the extrahist repository is not mentioned
- the branchmap is (apparently?) not evaluated; in particular,
  it's not clear whether the keep-clone branches went.
- it's not clear what your view on the subversion repository
  is - do you keep the notion of discarded branches (i.e. branches
  that can only be discovered from looking at a copy of the subversion
  repository), or do you mean to convert everything?

As for the cpythonextrahist repository: why are the heads all unnamed?
How are you supposed to find anything in it?

I think I would have liked the strategy of the PEP better (i.e.
create clones for feature branches, rather than putting all
in a single repository).

Regards,
Martin