Op 28 mei 2015 om 21:37 heeft Chris Barker <chris.bar...@noaa.gov> het volgende
geschreven:

> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Sturla Molden <sturla.mol...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The system
>> Python should be left alone as it is.
>
> absolutely!
>
> By the way, py2app will build an application bundle that depends on the
> system python, indeed, that's all it will do if you run it with the system
> python, as Apple has added some non-redistributable bits in there.

That's not quite the reason. It's more that I don't want to guess whether or
not it is valid to bundle binaries from a system location.  Furthermore
bundling files from a base install of the OS is pretty useless, especially when
those binaries won't run on earlier releases anyway due to the compilation
options used.

Ronald