On 16 November 2016 at 18:28, Paul Moore <p.f.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No I don't think you're an idiot. I thought you were offering a proposal.
>
>> When I was writing that I just thought, should I make a special note
>> that I am making it only for example, but then thought, oh that would
>> be too pedantic.
>
> Well, if it's "only an example", there's nothing to comment on. You
> need to offer a proper proposal with the details filled in - otherwise
> it's not worth replying.
>
>> You say you have no time and write a whole page about it,
>> so don't blame me that I take too much time from you.
>
> I'm sorry. I thought I was trying to help by explaining how your
> proposal could be improved. My mistake - I'll keep quiet next time.

Paul, ok, I apologize for the latter. But can you see, I spent also quite
a bit of time trying to think out use cases, I spent over an hour and looked
for similar ideas here.
Then I accurately made the subject for the question "Technical possibilities"
which already implies that it is about my previous misunderstanding of
typed vs. non-typed execution and its possible consequences and it is
hard to do
without exact knowledge how it all works.
Therefore I start small and wanted actually that next time I don't ask
stupid questions and other new users can also raise their knowledge
for
making better quality post. My only fault is that I choose wrong name
for the keyword and naively supposed that it will not cause big
misunderstanding.

Ok? So lets say I made a typo and lets take other keyword, it is not
so important in this case, which one.

Mikhail