I am following, but very swamped with work so I am kind of to the side
for a few more days.
I am thinking about looking for a sponsor for the PEP, but at this
point it's better if I rework the current analysis in light of what
you made and the current discussion. Maybe I should open a new PEP?

--
Kind regards,

Stefano Borini