On Fri, Apr 08, 2022 at 07:20:35AM -0400, Ricky Teachey wrote:

> Python is so painful to use for units I've actually avoided it, so there
> won't be many examples I can give anyway. Hence my silence in this thread
> the past few days.

Which of the many Python libraries have you tried, and what makes them
painful?

> I just get really excited at the idea of it being native to the language
> and am dreaming of being able to use it more often for my every day
> calculations. Right now I just don't feel confident I can.

You should try Frink. At the very least, that will give you some idea of
what is possible with unit calculations, how it might be integrated with
a language, and the limitations of units as a concept.

https://frinklang.org/#SampleCalculations