Hi everyone,

I am not very keen on long discussions on such matter as I do not think there
is much to discuss: there is no technical complexity in it and it doesn’t
really change or introduce anything new. It is only a matter of opinion &
style/design preferences with respect to logical order and brevity of a
statement.

So I thought, if anyone can be bothered on such question and instead of writing
3-minute e-mail, would take few seconds to answer 3-question poll.

https://q5yitzu62.supersurvey.com <https://q5yitzu62.supersurvey.com/>

Would be interesting to see if my preference is an outlier or not really.

Kind regards,
D. Grigonis