Did not mean that it is easy, but it seems achievable and although a deep dig
might be needed, my gut feeling is that it is possible to achieve this fairly
elegantly. I might be wrong ofc.

However, this seems orthogonal to everything else I wrote. Just added it for
the sake of completeness, this could be a nice one to have further along the
lines, given def-eval was implemented. Then complete statements would be
possible via expressions with full functionality.