On 10/04/2013 09:34, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

On that note, I think I'll take the opportunity to give thanks to Peter
Otten, who (if I remember correctly) has been here for longer than I
have, and I've been here for a long time. In all that time, I don't think
I've ever seen him snap at or be rude to anyone, not even those who
deserved it, and he doesn't shy away from answering even the most poorly
written questions.

Peter, I don't know how you do it, but you're doing a fantastic job.

Seconded. For those who don't know Peter is always responding to queries on the tutor mailing list as well. Definite case of the patience of a saint.

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence