On 04/11/2013 07:58 PM, Cousin Stanley wrote:
someone wrote:
   You can be creative with the data selections
   and pass them off to be plotted as needed ....

   If mysql is used instead of sqlite3
   you should only have to monkey with
   the data type declarations in xdata_create.sql
   and the  dbc.connect  strings in the python code ....

Uh, thank you very much for providing me with this (+ also the example in the other post)! Unfortunately, I'm struggling a bit with my code (I'm making some python-class'es), so it'll take a few days before I begin on the SQL-stuff...

I'll get back, if the SQL-code you suggested causes any problems - thank you VERY much for both examples (in both posts)... I'll try it out ASAP, when I've made my code object-oriented and well-organized :-)

Thanks!