> To: python-list@python.org
> From: breamore...@yahoo.co.uk
[...]
> Wrong if you're using Python 3 :(
>
> --
> If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.
>
> Mark Lawrence

Thanks guys! I've been delaying my dive into Python 3 (because I don't need it
for now) but I'd like to run some code just to learn how different it is from
Python 2 and even other Python flavors.

So, I'd like to know if it's possible to have multiple Python installations on
the same machine (Windows 7 in my particular case) without messing one with
each other. What care must I take not to mess up with them?

I've just found this[1] awesome service, but ridiculously it's PHP powered!!!
lol Come on!!!

Why there aren't more Python powered websites available? What's the catch?

[1] http://www.compileonline.com/execute_python3_online.php