Ron Henderson wrote:
Tim Golden wrote:

Ron Henderson wrote:

Thanks so much for trying this out. You've verified that it's possible to get this working.

However, when I execute the same code, the file "p2.csv" is exactly same size as p1.mpp and contains binary data, not the text. Since you have it working it must be a bug in either my version of MSProject or win32com.

Sorry: flummoxed. I can't see it being the cause, but could you dip into
the generated Python module (from gen_py) and pick out the SaveAs
function and post it up here. Maybe the signature will give some clues,
if it seems to have swapped things around or whatever?

(Clutching-at-Straws)

TJG