EISEN Nicolas wrote:

> I understand I will use these functions, but my problem is to found
> how? I have difficulties to understand how use the arguments : I try
> some combinations and it's doesn't work.
>
> Two big problems:
>
> 1 – When I read MSDN’s API for LoadIcon, How I designed which exe
> Files I will use ? The first argument is “handle to an instance of the
> module whose executable file contains the icon to be loaded”: How I
> can instantiate the handle, I didn’t found any constructor.
>
> I think the second argument will be: win32con.|IDI_APPLICATION|

I believe you actually want ExtractIcon, not LoadIcon.  LoadIcon is
mostly used by an EXE or DLL that needs to fetch its own icons.
ExtractIcon lets you specify the name of another executable.

You could use LoadLibrary to load the executable, then pass that handle
to LoadIcon, but that's probably not the best way.

> But my last problem is I didn’t found the python module for
> GetBitmapBits() function ...

How much looking have you done?  Did you know that the PyWin32
win32\Demos directory contains several example of programs that
manipulate icons, including one that calls ExtractIconEx and draws the
icon to a bitmap?