On Fri, Sep 18, 2026 at 1:11 AM Pierrick Bouvier <
[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On 9/17/2026 10:05 AM, Pierrick Bouvier wrote:
> > On 9/16/2026 6:00 PM, Yonggang Luo wrote:
> >> As I said before, we need the `const TargetInfo*` parameter to for
> >> is_avaiable. I've get all accelerator and i386/x86_64/aarch64/arm/
> >> risv32/riscv64/
> >>
> >
> > In general, on QEMU dev, we can't block other series to do a change
> > compatible with a current work in progress. In other words, the first
> > merged wins, and the second has to solve the conflicts. That's sometimes
> > frustrating, and having worked on single-binary for more than a year,
> > yes I confirm it's not always fun to "cleanup" behind people patches.
> > That's part of the work though.
> >
>
> I should say "request changes" instead of "block", because I know you're
> kindly asking for it.
Yeap, I'll wait for this merged first. thanks.
--
此致
礼
罗勇刚
Yours
sincerely,
Yonggang Luo