Hello,

could you tell me what is considered weed? In most cases I can't provide sample data because I do not own the data or a coworker had the crash and "only" saved the report details.

In the "QGIS unexpectedly ended"-dialog it reads "You can also send us a helpful bug report using the Copy Report button and opening a ticket at QGIS Issue Tracker." - the thing is, the "copy report"-button only activates after some text is inserted into "Tell us something about when you got the crash" and without knowing that, you just assume the "copy report"-button is broken too and close the dialog. In addition some of my workmates can't even read english, they just close the dialog immediately. I also noticed that one of my reports was closed because I only posted the stacktrace and a short sentence about what my coworker was roughly doing as far as he could remember and I couldn't provide sample data. So I guess posting the stack trace and a short explanation is considered weed and not a "helpful bug report"?

Could you add more information to the "QGIS unexpectedly ended"-dialog, so it is easier for you to pinpoint the issue without having the user to create sample data, a sample project, a new user profile? That would be my wish for christmas.

greetz

Karsten