Thanks everyone, and thanks Harrissou for making those changes.

In terms of how we explain support, perhaps Selma might have some thoughts (with her work on documentation).

Selma - see thread below, but briefly some people are getting very poor download speeds. They are then donating and asking 'why are the download speeds slow even though I have donated?'. There are various things to unpack here, but would be really interested in your thoughts on the changes to the text we have made on the download page and what we are proposing on the 'donate' page.

Feel free to email if you have questions and/or contact me off list.

Best wishes,
Nick.