Freddy gave permission for the original version to be released, ie. the one
he created.

Mark and Dave have done considerable work on the version I have, and in the
pure and simple interest of good manners, i feel it would be unfair to
distribute it until I hear from them. I'm sure it would be fine, but lets
just say I have incurred Marks fury on one occasion before, and I don't
want to go there again. Mark never told me the status of the upgraded
version he gave me - was it to be charityware, cardware, freeware,
shareware or what. I'm not going to release something into the PD unless
I'm sure thats what the author(s) wanted done with it. The majority of it
is Freddy's work, sure, but some of the code in there is Marks.

I sent an email to the address Dilwyn provided, but it bounced
back...............

So, unless someone has a newer email or phone number for Mark (or Dave),
well...

Cheers,

Darren Branagh,
Bank of Ireland - Cards And Loans Business,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
Tel: 1850-530-530 Fax: 01-6706813.
Direct Line:- (+353)-1-6176082

BOI Group Data Classification -

                      "Brian Kemmett"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      >                                       cc:

                      Sent by:                                Subject: Re: [ql-users]
Perfection
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      s.q-v-d.com

                      07/10/2004 10:46

                      Please respond to ql-users

If Freddie Vaccha gave permission for Perfection to become freeware, then
why can't it be released eh????