----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Mellor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QDT Demo

<<cut>>

If available at the QL metting in Eindhoven (March?),I will buy it, together with QWORD( Dutch and French versions).
Happy New Year to all of you.

Why wait?? I shall not be able to attend Eidnhoven and so will have to rely on someone else to take stock (Geoff)?
They might have sold out you never know !!

It is not always easy to transfer funds from one country to another, especially if you don't have the right bit of plastic.

The traders are also unlikely to be in Eindhoven before 18th June.

If it helps, I can accept payment via my Dutch Postbank Giro account. This may be a way of avoiding high currency transfer charges. I'm sure Rich and I could reach some agreement over this.

Best wishes,
Geoff