On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:13:53 -0000, gwicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It is not always easy to transfer funds from one country to another, especially if you don't have the right bit of plastic.
The traders are also unlikely to be in Eindhoven before 18th June.
If it helps, I can accept payment via my Dutch Postbank Giro account. This may be a way of avoiding high currency transfer charges. I'm sure Rich and I could reach some agreement over this.

That sounds good Geoff and is ok with me :-)

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/